RAUCELL ALL STAINLESS AND ALL WELDED PLATE HEAT EXCHANGER
- Primary and secondary circuits and all surfaces of acid sustainable stainless steel (AISI316L or SMO254)
- Especially effective and very small. NO flowholes in the plates. -Whole surface transfers heat
- Joints on the HE’s edge
- The plates are welded together from the edge to form an Outer Shell. NO ”Plate and Shell” cassette construction. NO gaskets
- Plate spaces are clean. NO joining points between the plates, which gather dirt.
- NO dissolving- aquatic poisonous copper or other type brazing plates in platespaces. Corrosion of brazings can cause sudden, dangerous break-down
- Joint sizes to choose. Flushing and washing joints ready. Washing organic dirt environmentally friendly by lye-water, which can be drained
- Production in accordance with EU DIR
- Paper and Pulp ind.
- Food and Dairy ind.
- Energy ind.
- Chemical ind.
- Metal ind.
- Cold ind.
- Ship building ind.
- Building ind.
- Customers special applications